You need A Change of Pads
Senitta provides you with the safest, healthiest and dioxin-free option when it comes to sanitary pads with its 7 layers of protection. And when you choose a pad like that, half of your problems are solved. But is that all you need to worry about? Surprisingly enough, it can be quite a discomfort to avoid that basic hygiene. From rashes to infections, wearing the same pad for a long period of time can be harmful to say the least. Not to forget the unflattering odour!
Ideally, the sanitary pads should be changed every eight hours. The menstrual blood could carry germs and bad bacteria causing infections. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Some sanitary pads can cause a disease called toxic shock syndrome because of the material they are made of.Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is a rare and potentially life-threatening illness that is thought to be caused by infection with certain types of bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes.
- This is also an invitation to yeast infections and uncomfortable vaginal rashes during those bleeding days.
- Changing pads also reduces of accidental leaks.
- Chaffing (peeling of the skin of your inner thighs) occurs when wet pads rub against your thighs.
- Urinary Tract Infections lead to pain while urinating, frequent urination, and feeling the need to urinate despite having an empty bladder.
However, different women have different requirements and react differently to such situations. Many women might not even feel any kind of irritability and some might need to change at least thrice in a day! Nonetheless, it is doctor recommended to change the pads every 6-8 hours. Wearing the same pad for a stretch of 24-hours can indeed cause infections in the vagina and the reproductive tract.
Using chemical-infused sanitary pads where your skin comes in direct contact with chemicals could cause skin infections. Senitta is a blessing especially for the women with sensitive skin as it is chemical-free and cotton-made. The material is a good absorbent and anti-bacterial for a comfortable menstruation. Senitta understands your requirements, which is why we came up with a healthier and safer solution to all your menstruation problems.